Information We Collect
The personal information you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, IP address and telephone number.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
Third-Party Privacy Policies
Trade and Logistics Siam will not disclose your personal information that has been recorded or other information that can be identified as yours to a third party unless Trade and Logistics Siam has your consent. Providing such information is to help you perform the transaction you wish. Disclosure of such information is legal or comes from a government agency’s request. Trade and Logistics Siam will not disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes, such as telesales or postal sales.
Trade and Logistics Siam has implemented encryption and physical security methods to prevent unauthorized access or alteration of information without permission, including checking who had accessed to information.
Personal Data Protection Policy
Trade and Logistics Siam respect the right to privacy and value the importance of the protection of personal data in connection with or in conducting transactions with the Company. Therefore, this Personal Data Protection Policy is prepared in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 and to provide governing criteria and measures for personal data management as follows:
This personal data protection policy applies to all employees, which includes permanent employees, employees with definite contract periods, temporary workers and contractors, including the person involved in the processing order personal information or on behalf of the Company.
With respect to personal data collected prior to the introduction of the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562, the Company is enabled to continue collecting and using personal data for initial purposes. Any disclosures and acts other than the collection and use of personal data must be in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562.
- Personal Data Protection Policy means the policy that the Company has established to make the data subject aware of the Company’s processing of data and a number of relevant issues as stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562.
- “Personal data” means any information relating to an identifiable person, either directly or indirectly, but excluding the information of a deceased person in particular.
- “Sensitive Data” means personal information relating to race, ethnicity, political opinion, belief, religion or philosophy, sexual orientation, criminal record, health information, disability, labour union information, genetic data, biological data, or any other data which may impact the data subject in a similar manner, as stipulated in the Personal Data Protection Committee’s announcements.
- “Processing” means the collection, use, or disclosure of personal data.
- “Data subject” means an individual who is the owner of personal data.
- “Data Controller” means another person or juristic person with power and duties to make a decision regarding the collection, use or disclosure of personal data.
- “Data Processor” means a person or juristic person who processes, collects, uses or discloses personal data in accordance with an order of or on behalf of the Data Controller. The person or the juristic person engaging in those procedures is not the Data Controller.
- “Cookies” means small, temporary files collecting personal data that it is necessary to install on the computer of the data subject only for convenience and facilitation of communication while gaining access to a website.
3. Collection of Personal Data
The Company will provide the collection of personal information with objectives, scope and methods that are lawful and fair by collecting it only to the extent that it is necessary and appropriate for the purpose and benefit of the owner of the personal data as required by law. The Company may receive personal data of the personal data subject through two channels:
Collection from the data subjects, for example, collection of personal data from filling out personal information in application forms, either in paper form or online, responses to surveys conducted by the Company, or access to the Company’s website using cookies.
Collection from sources other than the data subjects, for example, searches for personal data via a website or inquiries made by third parties via electronic mail being notified by phone or received as a document or other channels. The Company will do only what is necessary to operate under the objectives.
In the case of the collection of sensitive personal data, the Company will ensure that the data subject acknowledges and give consent to such collection via electronic method or other methods. The Company will explicitly request consent from the data subject prior to or at the time of collection of sensitive personal data unless such collection of personal data and sensitive personal data falls under an exception provided under the Personal Data Protection Act B.E.2562 or other laws.
4. Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Data
The Company will collect or use personal data for the benefit of the Company’s operations or to improve the quality and efficiency of work and/or comply with laws or regulations applicable to the Company’s operations. The Company will collect and use such personal data only for the period necessary for carrying out the purpose as informed to the data subject or in accordance with what the law specified.
The Company will not engage in any actions that are different from the purpose specified for the collection unless a new purpose has been communicated to the data subject; consent has been obtained from the data subject. Such action is for compliance with the personal data protection act or other relevant laws.
5. Disclosure of Personal Data
The Company will not disclose personal data to any persons without obtaining consent from the data subject and will only disclose in accordance with the informed purpose(s).
The Company may need to disclose personal data to its affiliates or other persons both within Thailand and in foreign countries for the benefit of the Company’s operations and provision of services to the data subject. In disclosing personal data to such persons, the Company will ensure that such persons maintain the confidentiality of the personal data and refrain from using such personal data for any purpose other than those specified by the Company.
The Company may disclose personal data under the requirements of the law, such as disclosing personal data to government authorities, government agencies, and regulators, including in the event of a request for disclosure made by virtue of the law.
6. Security of Personal Data
In the case where the Company has engaged an agency or a third party to perform work related to the collection, use or disclosure of personal data of the data subjects, it shall require the agency or the third party to keep the personal data confidential and secure and to prevent the collection, use or disclosure of such personal data for any purposes other than specified in the scope of engagement or for any unlawful purposes.
7. Data Subject Rights
This policy is established to assure data subjects that they can exercise the following rights available to them under the Personal Data Protection Act, B.E.2562.
- Right to access and request a copy of personal data about the data subject or right to request the sources of personal data the Company receives without the data subject’s consent.
- Right to object to the collection, use and disclosure of personal data of the data subject
- Right to request for deletion or destruction, or anonymization of personal data
- Right to restrict the use of personal data
- Right to withdraw consent for the processing of personal data that has previously been given. In any case, such withdrawal will not affect the collection, use or disclosure of personal data that has already been consented for.
- Right to request for correction of personal data
- Right to personal data portability
However, the Company may refuse the exercise of the above rights by the data subjects, provided that the rejection is in accordance with the Company’s rules that are not in violation of the law. The Company shall provide a channel through which data subjects can contact the Company to make requests to exercise the above rights. In the event that the Company rejects a request, it shall notify the data subjects of the reason for the rejection.
8. Policy Review and Improvement
The Company shall review and update this policy at least once a year in order to comply with legal requirements or when any change with a significant impact on the policy occurs.
9. Contact Information
If you would like to contact
Trade and Logistics Siam Ltd.
888/119 Mahatun Plaza Building, 11th Floor,
Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan,
Telephone: +662 026 3262